Monday, April 16, 2012

The Cowtown

Well, I've barely started my blog and I am already 2 months behind!  Oh well, I am all about NO PRESSURE these days.  Back in February, Owen, Wess, my mom, my sister, and I ran in the cowtown.  They did the 5K and I did the 10K as a soft start to my half marathon training.  We all did great and finished better than expected!  I was most proud of Owen who finished not only among the top in his age group, but also in the top among 8 and under!!  He was truly born to run and has forever inspired me.  We were so proud of him that Wess took him to get a new pair of running shoes after the race.  I think he was more excited about the running shoes than how well he finished the race.  But, as his proud mother, I will always remember how well he finished his first race!


1 comment: